Log In | Contact Us
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Lawe House | Lawrence University Archives

ARC2009-210.jpg
ARC2009-210.jpg (JPEG Image, 351.51 KB)
Download Original File


Title:
Lawe House
Date:
undated
Description:
Lawe House, located at 618 E. College Ave., was on the northwest corner of Lawe Street and College Avenue where Plantz Hall currently stands. The house was built in the 1890s and was used as the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity house from the 1920s until the opening of the fraternity quadrangle in 1941. The house was demolished in the late 1950s.
ID:
ARC2009-210
Repository:
Lawrence University Archives
Found in:
Subjects:
Publisher:
Lawrence University
Rights:
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Lawrence University Archives and the holder of the copyright, if not Lawrence University.


Page Generated in: 0.084 seconds (using 199 queries).
Using 2.89MB of memory. (Peak of 3.14MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign