Skip to main content

Interior, Hiram A. Jones Latin Library, article and photographs, 1901-1981

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 10
Identifier: Folder 10
This collection is composed of materials documenting the history of Main Hall, Lawrence University's main college building that was built in 1853. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, and photographs are included in the collection.

Dates

  • 1901-1981

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Extent

From the Collection: 1.25 Linear Feet (1 box)

Creator

Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Contact:
Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753