Photographs, interior, after the 1948 renovation, 1948-1970
File — Box: 1, Folder: 12
Identifier: Folder 12
This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.80 Linear Feet