Photographs, interior, 1923-1964
File — Box: 2, Folder: 5
Identifier: Folder 5
This collection is composed of materials documenting the history of the Memorial Chapel, the main auditorium and concert hall for Lawrence University, built in 1918. The collection includes correspondence, building plans, articles about the chapel, and photographs. Materials on the organs are also included.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 1.33 Linear Feet (4 boxes)