Photographs, demolition, 1974
File — Box: 1, Folder: 6
Identifier: Folder 6
This collection consists of materials documenting the planning, construction, and renovation of library buildings at Lawrence University. These buildings include the Carnegie Library (1906-1962), the Samuel Appleton-Carnegie Library (1962-1974), and the Seeley G. Mudd Library (1974-present). Correspondence, newspaper clippings, planning documents, contracts, dedication programs, and photographs are included in the collection.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 1.80 Linear Feet