711 East John Street, Hulbert House guest residence, articles, correspondence, photographs, plaque that was at entrance, and video done in February 2007 before it was razed, 1941-2007
File — Box: 2, Folder: 15
Identifier: Folder 15
The house stood where Warch Campus Center currently is and was demolished in 2007. Photographs and a video of the house were done in February 2007, the photographs are in the Archives folder on the share drive and the video is housed in the Archives.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.80 Linear Feet (2 boxes)