Skip to main content

669 Lawrence Street (pre-1925), Ormsby Annex and infirmary, articles and photographs, 1926-1966

 File — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Folder 24
The house was built by William Johnson (1811-1894) and purchased by Lawrence in 1902 as an addition to Ormsby Hall, referred to as Ormsby Annex. In 1926 it was reconditioned for use as an infirmary. The housed was razed in 1966.


  • 1926-1966

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.


From the Collection: 0.80 Linear Feet (2 boxes)


Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753