Main Hall green, 2/22/1922
Item — Box: 5
Identifier: Item 29
This collection consists of 240 glass slides depicting primarily Lawrence University buildings, grounds, students and faculty from 1898 to about 1930. The bulk of the items are lantern slides which were used for promotional presentations about Lawrence around the Midwest in the 1920s and 1930s. A second series consists of 8 by 10 inch slides; the provenance of these is unknown.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 240.00 Photographic Slides