Skip to main content

Albert Sivyer Memorial Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: ARC2007-100


  • circa 1907-1930

Summary Note

Sivyer Memorial Hall was built in 1907 and demolished when the University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee purchased the campus property in 1964. Mr. and Mrs. F.W. Sivyer donated funds to build the hall, and it was named in honor of their child who had passed away.

Rights Statement Note

In copyright.

Publisher Note

Publisher: Lawrence University

Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753