Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Shared Box 25


Contains 1 Collection or Record:

669 Lawrence Street (pre-1925), Ormsby Annex and infirmary, articles and photographs, 1926-1966

 File — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Folder 24
Scope and Contents The house was built by William Johnson (1811-1894) and purchased by Lawrence in 1902 as an addition to Ormsby Hall, referred to as Ormsby Annex. In 1926 it was reconditioned for use as an infirmary. The housed was razed in 1966.