Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Box 1

 Container

Contains 16 Collections and/or Records:

Alterations, memos, 1961-1963

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: Folder 1
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Annual reports, 1926-1945

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 2
Identifier: Folder 2
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Articles, 1892-1998

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Folder 3
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Building plans, circa 1930-1990

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 4-5
Identifier: Folder 4-5
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Correspondence, 1991-1996

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 6
Identifier: Folder 6
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Museum in Stephenson Hall, accession book, 1924-1935

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 7
Identifier: Folder 7
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Museum in Stephenson Hall, correspondence, 1927-1941

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 8
Identifier: Folder 8
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Photographs, demolition, 1998

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 9
Identifier: Folder 9
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Photographs, exterior, after the 1948 renovation, 1948-1996

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 10
Identifier: Folder 10
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.

Photographs, exterior, before the 1948 renovation, 1903-1948

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 11
Identifier: Folder 11
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.