Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of materials documenting the history of Stephenson Hall of Science, the home of the Lawrence science department from when it was built in 1898 until it was razed in 1998. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, contracts, and photographs are included in the collection. Materials on the 1948 renovation of the building are also included.