Remodeling and alterations, August Winter and Sons, documents, 1964-1965
File — Box: 3, Folder: 4
Identifier: Folder 4
This collection is composed of materials documenting the history of the Memorial Chapel, the main auditorium and concert hall for Lawrence University, built in 1918. The collection includes correspondence, building plans, articles about the chapel, and photographs. Materials on the organs are also included.
Dates
- 1964-1965
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Extent
From the Collection: 1.33 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Creator
- From the Collection: Lawrence University (Organization)
Repository Details
Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository
Contact:
Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753
archives@lawrence.edu
Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753
archives@lawrence.edu