Skip to main content

McLaren Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: ARC2007-062


  • circa 1903-1940

Summary Note

McLaren Hall was built in 1903 and demolished in 1970, several years after the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee purchased the campus property in 1964. The hall was named in honor of William McLaren who was vice-president of the National Board of Trade and served on the Board of Trustees of Milwaukee-Downer College.

Rights Statement Note

In copyright.

Publisher Note

Publisher: Lawrence University

Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753