Skip to main content

Merrill Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: ARC2007-063


  • undated

Summary Note

Merrill Hall was built in 1899 and contained classrooms, an auditorium, and administrative offices. The sundial that was on the front of the building was transferred to Main Hall when Milwaukee-Downer College consolidated with Lawrence University in 1964. The hall was named in honor of William Merrill.

Rights Statement Note

In copyright.

Publisher Note

Publisher: Lawrence University

Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753