The Rock inscribed with "Class of 95" in front of Main Hall
- circa 1900
The original location for the Rock was in front of Main Hall. The Rock is inscribed with "Class of 95" in honor of the class who found the Rock and brought it to campus to serve as their class gift.
Rights Statement Note
Copyright status undetermined.
Publisher: Lawrence University