Skip to main content

Ormsby Hall porch

 Digital Record
Identifier: ARC2013-033


  • circa 1910-1940

Summary Note

The front porch of Ormsby Hall was built around 1910 and removed in 1957.

Rights Statement Note

In copyright.

Publisher Note

Publisher: Lawrence University

Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753