Contains 1 Collection or Record:
Memorial plaque, articles and photographs, 1956-1966
File — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Folder 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of materials documenting four academic buildings that no longer exist on the Lawrence University campus: the Academy (or Institute) building, Music Hall (or Peabody/Conservatory Annex), Peabody Hall of Music, and the Underwood Observatory. Materials primarily include correspondence, newspaper articles, and photographs.