Contains 1 Collection or Record:
Articles, dedication week programs, and seating plans, 1910-1959
File — Box: 1, Folder: 6
Identifier: Folder 6
Scope and Contents This collection consists of materials documenting four academic buildings that no longer exist on the Lawrence University campus: the Academy (or Institute) building, Music Hall (or Peabody/Conservatory Annex), Peabody Hall of Music, and the Underwood Observatory. Materials primarily include correspondence, newspaper articles, and photographs.