Skip to main content

Articles, 1889-1996

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 9
Identifier: Folder 9
This collection consists of materials documenting four academic buildings that no longer exist on the Lawrence University campus: the Academy (or Institute) building, Music Hall (or Peabody/Conservatory Annex), Peabody Hall of Music, and the Underwood Observatory. Materials primarily include correspondence, newspaper articles, and photographs.


  • 1889-1996

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.


1 digital files : Contents of folder digitized on 2021-05-18.


Repository Details

Part of the Lawrence University Archives Repository

Seeley G. Mudd Library
113 South Lawe Street
Appleton WI 54911 US
(920) 832-6753