Cornerstone contents, letter and list, 1891-1963
File — Box: 1, Folder: 10
Identifier: Folder 10
This collection consists of materials documenting four academic buildings that no longer exist on the Lawrence University campus: the Academy (or Institute) building, Music Hall (or Peabody/Conservatory Annex), Peabody Hall of Music, and the Underwood Observatory. Materials primarily include correspondence, newspaper articles, and photographs.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
1 digital files : Contents of folder digitized on 2021-05-18.