Subscription lists, 1889-1891
File — Box: 1, Folder: 14
Identifier: Folder 14
This collection consists of materials documenting four academic buildings that no longer exist on the Lawrence University campus: the Academy (or Institute) building, Music Hall (or Peabody/Conservatory Annex), Peabody Hall of Music, and the Underwood Observatory. Materials primarily include correspondence, newspaper articles, and photographs.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.40 Linear Feet (1 box)