South Union Street, Smith house, articles and photographs, 1914-circa 1990
File — Box: 2, Folder: 38
Identifier: Folder 38
The house stood next to Brokaw House where Memorial Hall currently is. Augustus Smith was the owner of the house when Lawrence purchased it in 1914, and the house was demolished in 1950 to make room for the new Memorial Union.
- 1914-circa 1990
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.80 Linear Feet (2 boxes)